Welcome to Full Circle Unlimited

Thanks for stopping by to take a look at my current projects. I absolutely love doing this. It makes me happier than I ever thought it would. Hope you like it too!

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Here it is almost a year later....

I started this blog back in Feb 2011.  I knew I started one and never went anywhere with it but until I looked today I did not know how long it had been.  Time flies when you are having fun.  Been refurbishing A  LOT of furniture and LOVING IT.  Check out my Facebook page at FULL CIRCLE UNLIMITED.  I have just joined Pinterest and know nothing about it so this week I will try to learn that.  I am covered up with orders and so tickled I can't even describe how tickled I am about it!  Can't blog too long... there is much work to be done.  I will try to continuously build this blog!

1 comment:

  1. Social networking could be a full-time job in itself. I don't know how people get anything done AND keep up with all that's available out in Computerland.

    Blessings,
    Liz @ The Brambleberry Cottage
    http://thebrambleberrycottage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete